Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Susan Brenner Runs Away

From here.

She decided to censor out my last comment, quite unsurprisingly as it pretty much humiliated her. Here's the missing post that Susan Brenner doesn't want you to see:

1. LOL, oh how ironic that you bring up the Lori Drew case. ^__^ You uh...you haven't been keeping up with it I guess, have you? I e-mailed Lori Drew's lawyer, back in November, as I was looking for the names of the jurors. He didn't want to give me the names, for fear of what I could do with them, however he did engage in a very lengthy discussion with me regarding various aspects of the case. I gave him a variety of ideas and tips that were not previously brought up and I'm the one who gave him the idea regarding the motion to throw out the case, based upon the fact that Lori Drew can't be guilty of computer fraud, because gaining access to a computer under false pretenses is still "authorized access" as a matter of law. I gave him some other ideas he could use as well, my favorite being the one regarding the creation of a character persona. Here's an excerpt from one of the emails I sent him:

-------------------
Yeah I read that, but there was quite a lot that they never covered, including the artistic right to create a character and use that character in the use of Internet Performance Art (IPA), no different than any other comedian, actor, artist, etc who creates and uses a character in a public venue. In that sense MySpace's ToS were never violated because all the information was in fact true to the character Josh Evans, which is copyrighted to those that created the character. The character is just as real as any person is and MySpace has no rules against creating character personas. In my opinion it's less about free speech and more about artistic right.

I myself have a whole variety of characters and personas I use online and have used online for nearly two decades now. Those characters may not be reflective of who I actually am in the real world, but those characters are my works of art and they are just as real to me (and those that interact with them) as any real person.
-------------------

Unfortunately he didn't use that one, which would have been more beneficial to me and my particular interests in manipulating the system.

2. But we're talking about "evidence" being used to gain a warrant, and log data, especially in this case where's *NO* direct link (the logs showed two different people accessing the network via Linux), is certainly not evidence enough to get a viable warrant. Further, the warrant application outright accuses him of altering grades and yet no evidence was provided at all to support that supposition by examining the supposedly compromised systems and proving that tampering had actually occurred. Access to his system wouldn't prove anything if he actually had altered any grades. If anything the warrant *SHOULD* have been to gain access to the universities computer systems...not to gain access to Calixte's system, which would prove nothing of the sort.

To put it bluntly, the whole thing is obviously a personal vendetta against Mr. Calixte by BC's police department...and unfortunately for them their efforts to essentially harass the kid and take his computers has now gained world wide attention, a fact that will no doubt serve plenty of poetic justice as the "Internet Hate Machine" lashes out uncontrollably at them. And of course the fact that the idiots at said police department foolishly put up their full names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers and even pictures of all the high ranking officers working there on their lil website...yeah...I feel a great swell of pity for them and their families, knowing what will likely happen as a result of all this attention. Of course they really have brought it upon themselves. The very minute the case hit the EFF they should have immediately dropped the case and given him back his computers and publicly apologized, that was the only hope they had...and they foolishly burned it.

No comments: